Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Where has Jessie been. . . .

You don't want to know where Jessie has been. Warning if you have a weak stomach please don't read this post. I'm trying not to get to graphic.

Ugh it has been an awful week. Apparently there is a virus going around, and guess who got it! Yup, for 2 days I couldn't even keep down water. . . I have never been this sick before, and I never want to be sick like that again. I would not wish it upon anyone.

But I did find out that I have a great husband :) He waited on me, brought me Powerade when I could finally keep down liquids.
He even cleaned up one of the bathrooms for me. . . both of them got hit.

It was really bad. . . I messed up the first one so bad, that I couldn't go back in with out throwing up again. The second bathroom got more. . . I just couldn't seem to make it in time to throw up in the toilet. Covered the floor. . . eww I know. I actually passed out from throwing up. . . did not know you could do that with no alcohol in your system.

But I feel much better now, I can keep down foods. . . and I have learned to psych myself out so I don't throw up. . .GO ME!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I found your blog through your comment left on the Soap Queen's blog. Me and my family had the same nasty bug the exact same week as you. Ugh, wasn't it just horrible. Glad you are feeling better. :)