So I have finally got around to making some of the holiday gifts for my family. First up was lip balms, I am so excited about how easy and fun they are to make! I think that they turned out ok, I only made 10 tubes (a test batch) to check the flavoring. I def need to add more, but other then that I am really happy with the outcome.
What makes me an extreme dork is that I made a template and can fit 20 labels per sheet. . . and this excites me! That is only .003 cents a label! Could it get much better. . .I don't think so!
BTW here is a pic, kinda blurry cause I took it with my cell phone. Playing around with some label designs.