Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Absent lately. . .

Sorry I've been absent lately. . . the holidays were great. The handmade Christmas with my family went great. I made knit scarfs, microwave heating pads (neck size and pocket size) and tile coasters. I think everyone really liked them and have already got tons of use. . especially the heating pads. I can't find my camera or I would have taken pics. I have tons of the materials left, so when I do find my camera I'll post.

I just found out some awful news before work today. . . well actually at 11am yesterday morning. My Uncle does have lung cancer, and they believe that it is Mesothelioma. . . I pray that it isn't and that it will be treatable. . .

I really need to quit reading information about it. . . it isn't helping me. . .

No comments: