Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Stress and the Every Day Job

So I must be getting stressed, I mean I knew that I was but not to the point that I really am. We recently "restructured", meaning that I am taking quite a few clients without access to their systems or being trained on them. It sucks, and I know it will for a while. . . I have accepted it. . .or at least I thought I did. I mean we all (NightHawk) are going through it right now, being merged into one group from our comfortable three. I would much prefer two groups, it makes more sense to me and quite a few others. . .but it isn't our decision to make.

Well anyway the other day I was on one of these calls and I just broke down, I don't know why but I just started crying uncontrollably! *HOW EMBARRASSING* I couldn't stop and it was so strange, I have never been like that before. . . and it wasn't even a really bad call. It is just so frustrating doing things and not knowing what the hell I am doing. And I know that the end user can tell that I am bluffing, simply because I don't know enough to bluff my way through it. Argh, it is just so frustrating!

So another sign that I'm super stressed. . . I started crafting at work. Yup any down time that I get I'm doing something to distract myself. I'll have to take some pics of the things that I have made so far. . . not like they are the greatest quality or anything but it is fun and calming, especially when you don't worry about things like measuring or ironing. . .lol

Anyway it was nice to vent and hopefully things can only get better! Thanks for listening internet and anyone else that stumbles by. :P

P.S. I also noticed that I forget what I am doing while I am doing it. . .a lot and I'm not the only one. . . I think our brains are fried.

No comments: