Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Samhain

Today is Samhain, and I'm a little upset because I have to work tonight (8pm-7am), so I will be putting off my ritual until this weekend. I hope that I don't scare the neighbors too much! It's not like I'll be doing anything "evil", but I live in the Suburbs in a small Kentucky town so anything different scares the people around here. I am actually kinda scared myself to do the ritual outside. I don't want to give anyone a reason to hate me. . .I have enough trouble fitting in (since I work 3rd shift and I am never out during the day)

On another note I have a lot planned for this weekend, that is if I have enough time after cleaning my house. Hopefully I will be able to work on firestarters. And I also want to make a few small batches of soap. I'm dying to start playing with natural colorants! Then again I also want to start making my own paper. . . lol. . . I have so many ideas in my head and just not enough time to do anything.

1 comment:

Anne-Marie said...

Oooooh! I love making handmade paper. That was my first crafty project when I was very young and I still do it to this day. =)